En banc review for Dukes v. Wal-Mart, Inc.
Court Upholds Verdict Finding Drivers to be Independent Contractors

Where to File Your DLSE Claim

If you don't have a lawyer, and you want to bring a wage claim against your employer, one of the first decisions you have to make is where to go to file your claim before the Labor Commissioner's office. This link will tell you where to go. Click on the letter of the city where you worked, then click on the name of the city, and it will direct you to the correct DLSE venue. Good luck.


Verify your Comment

Previewing your Comment

This is only a preview. Your comment has not yet been posted.

Your comment could not be posted. Error type:
Your comment has been saved. Comments are moderated and will not appear until approved by the author. Post another comment

The letters and numbers you entered did not match the image. Please try again.

As a final step before posting your comment, enter the letters and numbers you see in the image below. This prevents automated programs from posting comments.

Having trouble reading this image? View an alternate.


Post a comment

Comments are moderated, and will not appear until the author has approved them.

Your Information

(Name is required. Email address will not be displayed with the comment.)